Disclosure in accordance with Article 13 of European Regulation 679/2016
Inovika srl (C.F. VAT n° 04218910265) based in Montebelluna, via Cal Trevisana n. 26/A (hereafter Inovika), represented by its legal representative GAJO STEFANO, informs that it has received from you data defined as “personal” by the General Data Protection Regulation- EU regulation 679/2016. These data will be processed by Inovika according to the above mentioned regulation and to the National Implementation Rule.
Therefore we underline the following:
1) Inovika is the Data Controller according to the EU Regulation 679/2016. The Data Controller and its Legal Representative contact details are: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone +39 0423 614404, fax + 39 0423 602973.
2) Your data will be processed for:
a. Inovika’s fulfillment of its contractual obligations
b. Legal and financial fulfillment for the performance of the contract
c. Inovika’s technical and commercial promotion and information for its created, produced and marketed products
d. Customized offers or promotion related to your purchases and/or the purchased products (no profiling)
3) From a legal point of view, data processing is based on:
a. Consent to the processing of your personal information
b. Law provisions which impose legal and financial commitment related to or following the conclusion of the contract on the Data Controller
c. The stipulated contract for the correct execution of its requirements
4) Referring to the above mentioned point 2) Data could be addressed to:
a. Our sales representatives and commercial partners
c. Financial, legal and social security consultants
d. Income Revenue Authority and Department of Health and Social Security
e. IT Companies (mail service providers, systems software et similia)
f. Collection Agencies and factoring companies
g. Logistics and transport companies
h. Other companies part of Inovika group
5) By signing this statement, you agree that the Data Controller, in the course of carrying out processing activities through the use of IT services (cloud computing, mail service provider, web hosting et similia), may transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Union, in respect of which the European Commission has expressed an opinion of adequacy regarding the level of protection of personal data.
6) Your data will be kept for the time necessary for the proper execution of Inovika contractual obligations and accordingly with the current Italian legislation on Financial and Social Security.
7) You have the right to ask the Data Controller, at the addresses referred to in point 1) of this information notice, the portability of your data, the access to personal data and their rectification or cancellation. You can also ask for the limitation of the processing of your personal data or object to the processing. However, the opposition or refusal to the processing of personal data necessary to the Data Controller for the fulfillment of the contract and / or legal, financial and social security obligations (such as: address, tax code, VAT number, e-mail), will make it impossible for Inovika to establish, perform or even maintain the contractual relationship.
8) You also have the right to revoke your consent to the processing at any time, without prejudicing the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to revocation.
9) You have the right to complain to the Data Protection Authority
10) The communication of your personal data, in relation to the purposes described in paragraph 2 letters a) and b) is mandatory, as necessary for the execution of the contract and the fulfillment of Inovika legal obligations